I've partnered up with an MSP in Cambridge, who is looking for a Service Delivery Manager to join their team. You'll look after a handful of customers and ensure that they're getting the levels of service that has been agreed. You'll consult on projects and support with procurement of technology and equipment that suits their plans.
In return, you'll benefit from private medical care, career progression, bonus, company social events and more. These guys have a nice family feel to them and you'll work with customers in some very interesting areas, including life science, pharmaceutical and biotech.
What you'll get involved with:
- Ensuring clients receive a consistently high-level of IT support services and taking ownership of the day-to-day operational IT needs.
- Project management or customer projects, ensuring delivery is on time and on budget.
- Procurement and purchasing of hardware, software and licensing as required and agreed by customer.
- Owning support escalation issues from our Service Desk and Support Team and resolving them as necessary.
What you'll need to be a great fit:
- Relevant experience managing IT platforms.
- Experience in working with the following technologies:
- Cloud environments
- Office 365
- The ability to develop technical solutions and create costed proposals for clients.
- Vendor and third-party relationship management.
- Proven experience delivering IT projects such as relocations, data migrations, infrastructure deployment and upgrades.
If you'd like to know more about this opportunity, please contact Ashley at The ONE Group for more information.