Software Developer - Cambridge - £50,000 - £60,000
Cambridge is the hub for exceptional start-ups who are continuing to revolutionise their industry, particularly within advancements towards new science.
I am working with an organisation who is looking to go beyond the limits of complex cell analysis and have created a platform that performs flexible, yet complex workflows for major pharmaceutical companies.
Working collaboratively across the engineering and biology teams, you will be involved in the development of their current platform and continue to play a key part in the architecture and design of the newly designed desktop application.
I would love to hear from you if you have:
- A thorough understanding of C#/WPF
- A minimum of 3 years' experience within software development
- Experience working with source control
- Knowledge of hardware systems, would be ideal
- Bonus points if you have a familiarity of Python
Not only will you be working within a family-like culture, but you will also receive:
- 26 days annual leave (plus bank holidays)
- Pension scheme
- Fitness discounts, including FREE personal training sessions
- Various learning and development opportunities
- Cycle to work scheme
- PLUS MORE!
For more information about this opportunity, click apply now or contact Danielle Brown at The ONE Group.