The One Group are proud to be working with an established ambitious business who specialise in assisting customers with making their special moments come alive with their products! They now have a great opportunity for a bubbly, efficient person to join their team as a Studio Customer Service Executive on a part time basis!
This role is varied and will be highly rewarding!
- Daily customer interaction via phone/email.
- Liaising with previous customers to see if they have any upcoming requirements.
- Be the central person for customers and to stay connected before and after appointments.
- Speaking to customers to ensure they collect their items and keeping them updated on progress.
- Ensuring the customers are receiving the right service and products.
- Managing the CRM data to ensure transparency
- Attend training events either in person or online
- Booking customer appointments into the studio diary
- Greeting customers onsite and providing excellent customer service
The ideal candidate for this role will have:
- Brilliant customer service skills
- A can-do attitude and ability to work well in a team!
- Have the ability to work flexibly when required.
- Excellent administration and computer skills
Hours: 25 Hours Tuesday - Saturday (flexible on hours)