I'm currently working with a growing MSP in Peterborough who are looking for a technical first line support professional to join their busy team. You'll be very hands on and generally be balancing 2/3 issues each day.
This is a technically hands on role and will build on the technical troubleshooting skills that you already have. It's a busy desk that supports approximately 1500 users and 150 servers across a variety of business with diverse systems and requirements.
- Provide support through on-site, telephone and remote channels, ensuring that SLAs are met.
- Escalate tickets where appropriate to senior colleagues or team leader.
- Provide excellent service to customers, keeping them updated with the progress of their ticket through to resolution.
- Provide 1st and some 2nd line support to desktop and server environments
What you'll need to be a good fit:
- Ideally previous experience in a technical MSP environment.
- Previous experience supporting and troubleshooting windows 7,8 and 10 including:
- MS Office
- Networking & cabling
- Printers & standalone office hardware
- Experience in supporting customers remotely
- Good exposure to desktop/hardware fixes i.e
- Strong AD administration skills.
If this is the role for you, please apply with an updated CV and I'll give you a call if suitable. For more information about this opportunity, please contact Ashley at The ONE Group.