Webinar in partnership with Cambridge Marketing College
Hiring an apprentice is a productive and effective way for any business to grow talent and develop a motivated, skilled and qualified workforce.
Employers who have an established apprenticeship programme reported that productivity in their workplace had improved by 76% whilst 75% reported that apprenticeships improved the quality of their product or service.
Other benefits that apprenticeships contribute towards include:
increasing employee satisfaction
reducing staff turnover
reducing recruitment costs
Recently launched, employers can now select Cambridge Marketing College as their preferred training provider for Public Relations and Marketing Apprenticeships for any member of staff. For more information on their new apprenticeships, visit their apprenticeship info page.
What will be covered:
1) What are the new Apprenticeships standards?
2) What are levy and non-levy payers, and how do I get funding? How much will it cost me?
3) What apprenticeships are available for Marketing, Digital marketing and PR?
4) What will an apprentice learn? And why is this helpful for them and the company? How much time does it take to complete? How much time does it take out of the working week?
5) How are apprenticeships assessed?
6) What is a Degree Apprenticeship?
7) Who is entitled to have an apprenticeship - from the employee and the company's perspective?
8) Can an individual apply for an apprenticeship? how does an employer recruit an apprentice?
9) Who offers Apprenticeship training? And how do I find them?