£21,000 - £24,000
We are delighted to be recruiting a new member of staff for this talented and extremely successful local business, having been passed from father to son this company have come out of lockdown stronger, more profitable and the future is proving to be extremely bright. If you are looking for a progressive company that will offer a supportive career and encourage you to develop your skills, knowledge and position this could be an excellent option.
The role will be supporting an Account Manager to help support and develop relationships with the company's clients, you will be given the responsibility of your own clients to support with their orders and custom. These clients can range from smaller businesses to large household names you will be very familiar with, the key to the success of their products is quality and this is evident with the type of clients they attract from around the world. Another key point about this business is they are now completely carbon neutral and continue to focus on environmentally friendly business practices.
The Account Executive is a key member of the team and will be vital to the success of the client relationships and future business. This will suit an ambitious and highly motivated individual who is not just looking for a job but is wanting to develop a career for themselves. You will have a plan in place to look to promote you inside 2 years to become an Account Manager therefore you must have excellent relationship building skills within a commercial environment, be results-driven, have a great eye for detail, have strong administration skills and enjoy working in a fast-paced and professional environment around people who strive to be the best.
Day to day duties will include:
- Handling enquiries from new customers
- Managing orders
- Building great relationships with your clients
- Supporting the Account Manager in the development of new and existing business
- Spot opportunities to up sell and pass leads to Account Manager
- Research and understand your marketplace of design
- Handle pricing enquires
- Preform aftersales care to ensure your client is happy
- Activating solutions and any changes to the original plan or orders
- Office Administration within the department, stationery purchasing, invoices, diary management, organise office services
If you feel you could be interested in the above and want to develop your client care skills within a creative and progressive company I would love to tell you more about this fabulous business.