Our client is growing and are Investing in talent and they want to bring on a driven soul to support them on their journey. They need a passionate, experienced individual to join their dynamic and vibrant office.
This is a perfect position if you are ambitious and want to grow within an award winning business.
- Supporting the Sales Manager by maximising their sales portfolio via cross selling of Professional Services through various mediums.
- Looking after a manageable portfolio of existing clients, offering Webinars/Events and the exchange of information and advice of additional services.
- Overseeing both the account management of clients for retention and growth and new business generation.
- Ensuring maximum sales conversion of all enquiries achieved from an Event/communication.
- Ensure all the current client data files have the correct contact information for event communications.
- Call/email current clients to invite them to the cross selling events.
- Support with the generation of quotations.
- To possess a clear understanding of the company business plan and be responsible for ensuring that all targets relating to the sales function and team are achieved in order to meet the overall objectives.
- Support all the administration related to the attendees.
- Ensure that the clients are welcomed on-site (throughout the UK) and that they leave feeling valued and are invested further in the brand.
- High level of proficiency with MS Office programmes, in particular Outlook, Word, Excel.
- Experience of working within a Sales environment or awaiting your next step up.
- Ability to continually prioritise workload.
- Display high standards of service and presentation.
- Confident, articulate and self-motivated.