Our client is a large business based in Huntingdon and they are currently in need of someone to join them on a temporary basis for 6 months.
Starting as soon as possible, the role will be varied and will work in a small team and duties will include
- Accounts payable and accounts receivable processing
- Raising purchase orders, invoicing and credit notes
- Payment of invoices, payroll and expenses
- General ledger processing
- Balance sheet reconciliations
- Assisting with preparation of management accounts
- Ad hoc duties
The successful candidate will have proven experience in a similar role and be used to working in a fast-paced environment.
A good understanding of Excel is required and exposure to an ERP system like SAP would be ideal although not essential.
Following a brief interview, the successful candidate will start straightaway.
Hybrid working (2 days in the office on average) and modern, well-appointed office await the right person, so send your CV for immediate consideration.