Administrative Assistant - Marketing
£20k - £25k
This position is an integral cog supporting a highly functioning marketing and brand team to ensure they can deliver key marketing initiatives to support the business. My client is an instantly recognisable food retailer with over 100,000 employees worldwide!
My client offers complete flexibility and trust to ensure this full-time role fits around you. Time in the office will differ between 1-3 days dependant on workload and you can work the 36 weekly hours to suit you.
As mentioned, this position will support the brand team in a whole variety of tasks such as;
- Raising of purchase orders; goods receipting; invoice queries and setting up new suppliers.
- Attend periodic finance meetings where required.
- Work with brand managers to coordinate and fulfil mail outs.
- Ordering trade samples requests. This could be for retailer meetings, customer sell ins, social media or influencers.
- Cover for internally managed social media during holidays and busy periods. Posting comments provided and monitoring community posts and the inbox.
- Manage website reviews and encouragement of wider company to complete them.
- Support Brand and PR external events as required such as logistics and samples.
The ideal candidate will have;
· Standard level of educational achievement including Maths and English.
· Experience of administration and office work. Ideally within a marketing but not essential.
· Regular use of the Microsoft suite.
· Approachable and personable communicator with the ability to consistently build excellent working relationships at all levels in the organisation
· Strong organisational and planning skills with the resilience required to deliver great results in a busy environment
· Professional and flexible approach, with the ability to adapt to a range of circumstances and tasks.
· Ability to prioritise and multitask
· Willingness to roll your sleeves and get stuck in.
The position is ready for someone immediately so if you like the sound of it, please get in touch with Harry Bragg @ The One Group.