The Finance & Accountancy Division at The One Group is currently recruiting for an Assistant Accountant on the behalf established family owned business based in Northampton. The role is a full time, hybrid 12 Month FTC. Reporting to the Financial Controller, you will be supporting with financial activity to ensure the smooth running of the financial system and operations.
As the Assistant Accountant, you will be responsible for the following duties but not limited to:
- Daily bank reconciliation ad cash flow management
- Month end posting of accruals and prepayments
- Maintaining the fixed asset register
- Balance sheet reconciliation
- Supporting with purchase ledger
- Supporting with sales ledger
- Assisting with the improvement of processes and procedures
- Other duties required by the Financial Controller
As the Assistant Accountant, you must be able to demonstrate the following skills and attributes:
- Minimum of 2 years experience in finance
- Knowledge of accruals and prepayments
- Proficient on Microsoft Packages, including Excel
- Good attention to details and accuracy skills
- Ability to work in a busy finance function to meet deadlines and good problem solving skills
This is a great business to join who offer a great employee working environment who put their employees and customers at the Centre of everything they do!
If you are interested, please apply as soon as possible. My client is eager to get this role filled as soon as possible. Alternatively, if you would like to discuss the role further, please call Dhruti Patel at The One Group.