Our client is a respected business in the local area and they are currently recruiting for a newly created role to work closely with the Head of Finance, providing invaluable assistance with the day to day running of the finance function.
Duties will include
- Preparation of month end accounting information in readiness for the production of management accounts
- Ensuring accounts payable and receivable are maintained and month end close
- Overseeing credit control and assisting with more challenging accounts
- Producing monthly management reports
- Bank reconciliations
- Payroll preparation
- Mentoring more junior members of the team
- Ad hoc reporting and internal systems review
The successful candidate will like being busy and will ideally be AAT qualified or equivalent.
A keen eye for detail and strong Excel skills are essential. Experience of Sage would be a distinct advantage but not essential.
Hybrid working is available alongside a highly competitive benefits package including 28 days annual leave.
This role represents a great opportunity for someone to join a business that continues to grow and evolve and interviews are taking place imminently.