The ONE Group are delighted to be partnering with one of the region's most sought after employers based in Peterborough, they are a leading name in their industry and have recently undergone a period of substantial investment and positive change. They are looking for an ACCA/CIMA part qualified Assistant Commercial Accountant to act as a number 2 to the Finance Manager.
Working in the organisations most creative part of the business, this role would see you playing a key part in the organisation's commercial functions. As well as being based in Peterborough, you will have the opportunity to work from the state-of-the-art offices in London and influence relationships across the wider business.
Day to day duties will include:
- Taking ownership of the weekly reporting.
- Business partnering with London teams making recommendations and ensuring accurate reporting.
- Weekly revenue analysis to support monthly results
- Understanding new revenue streams that come into the business..
- Supporting with the month end
- Supporting with the budgeting and forecasting processes
- Ensuring the reports are audit and SOX compliant
This role would be suited to a someone who is actively studying towards their accounting qualifications, with a key interest in business partnering and influencing positive change within an organisation.
As an employer our client can offer an attractive salary between £30,000- £37,000 depending on experience, hybrid working, fantastic progression opportunities and a benefits package which includes enhanced pension, holiday and private medical insurance.
For more information about the role or to see a full job description, please contact Megan Lemmon at The ONE Group on or apply now.