The ONE Group are delighted to be partnering with a well-respected and established organisation, who have recently gone through a positive restructure in their finance department. They are looking to appoint an Assistant Management Accountant who is keen to take their studies further and really showcase their potential.
You will need to be comfortable in supporting with the production of the management accounts and will need to be at least AAT qualified. You'll be working in a tight knit Finance team in a varied and engaging role.
Your day to day duties will include:
- Taking ownership of department P&L's, looking at income, overheads and margins.
- Supporting with monthly management accounts, accruals, prepayments and journals.
- Attend business partnering meetings focusing on income, being the point of contact for this area.
- Balance sheet reconciliations (including query resolution)
- Being a key business partner to a number of senior stakeholders
- Maintaining the fixed asset register
- Track and monitor costs in line with the current forecast and budgets.
In addition to the above, you will be supported by an ambitious and knowledgeable Finance Team Leader who will act as a mentor to you, and guide you in your journey of development with the business.
You'll have the comfort of working from your own home at least 2-3 days a week, and will be offered study support to complete the remainder of your accounting qualification.
The salary for the role is paying up to £33,000 per annum depending on experience.
If you'd like more info, would like to discuss your suitability for the role or are keen to see a full spec before applying, please contact Megan Lemmon at The ONE Group on . Alternatively, if this sounds like a role you'd be keen to explore further, please apply now