The One Group are pleased to be working with an Automotive Testing business in Bedfordshire who hold an excellent reputation within the sector and are seeking a Battery Test Engineer to join their team on a permanent basis.
My client provides a range of vehicle testing, validation, and engineering to customers across automotive, petrochemical and defence to name a few and boasts a range of testing facilities for components and full vehicles.
Working with Battery Test team at the facility in Bedford you will be responsible to design and deliver ally types of Battery Testing across the facilities which include performance, life cycle, durability, and abuse testing.
The day-to-day duties include:
- Provide Engineering support to the HV Testing operation and define test cycles and operating conditions
- Provide diagnostics and resolve test activities
- Apply Continuous Improvement techniques in all activities to improve facilities, processes and test methods
- Ensure high quality and timely Test results and report to the customers
What we are looking for:
- Degree in Engineering within a technical/electrical discipline
- An interest in Electric powertrains and HV/Battery testing
- Sound understanding of CANalyser and CANape
- Knowledge of industry Automotive Battery testing standards
With Batteries being a thing for the future within the Automotive sector why not get involved in the Testing and Development of these products.
On offer is a competitive salary along with a comprehensive benefits package.
If the role sounds of interest, then click to apply and Kieran Evans will be in contact to discuss the finer details.