This Branch Manager role is heading up a newly opened branch to strengthen the client's existing premises across the UK.
The company are an exclusive distributor of a World leading range of professional turf maintenance equipment systems for the golf, sports and grounds maintenance sectors.
As a Branch Manager you will report directly to the Managing Director and have the full independence of running your own branch ensuring profitability and exceeding customer expectations while keeping staff motivated.
You will provide the day-to-day vision, leadership and direction of the branch.
Demonstrating your communication and negotiation skills, you will also take great pride of ensuring superb customer service and the presentation and reputation of your branch.
Using your coaching and mentoring skills you will be responsible for motivating and identifying training for staff and ensuring profitability branch performance.
Key Responsibilities include:
- Driving sales and margin performance
- Stock control
- Product demonstrations and vehicle fleet management
- Team development & leadership
- Cost control
- HSE - HR - Staff welfare
You will have experience of managing a small team within the capital equipment or plant / machinery sector and an understanding of financial responsibility such as P&L sheets, targets and budgeting.
You should also be able to provide clear insight of what it takes to run a successful customer focused business as well as the talent to spot a commercial opportunity and the tenacity to push it forward.
Other skills include:
- Excellent leadership traits and the ability to build strong customer relationships
- A can-do positive attitude to get things done and confidence to act on own initiative
- The desire to achieve and exceed targets
- The capacity to troubleshoot business problems and create solutions while having an imaginative approach to everchanging market requirements
On offer is a salary of up to £48,000 + salary review after 6 months + Bonus of up to 20% + Pension + 25 Days Holiday + Bank Holidays + Company Vehicle + Full Product Training.
Contact Natalie on 07879 886236 or 01223 237888 or