BRANCH MANAGER VACANCY - EAST SUSSEX - LEADING NAME IN THE PLANT / MACHINERY SECTOR / UP TO £50K + BONUS & EXCELLENT COMPANY BENEFITS
This Branch Manager role has arisen due to an internal promotion and will see the successful applicant having the independence to run their own branch ensuring profitability, customer satisfaction and mentoring staff.
The company are an exclusive distributor of a World leading range of professional turf maintenance equipment used on golf courses, sports grounds and other outside green spaces.
As a Branch Manager you will provide the day-to-day vision, leadership and direction of the branch.
Demonstrating your communication and negotiation skills, you will also take great pride in ensuring superb customer service and the presentation and reputation of your branch.
Key Responsibilities include:
- Driving sales and margin performance
- Stock control
- Product demonstrations and vehicle fleet management
- Team development & leadership
- Cost control
- HSE - HR - Staff welfare
You will have experience of managing a team within the capital equipment or plant / machinery sector and an understanding of financial responsibility such as P&L sheets, targets and budgeting.
You should also be able to provide clear insight of what it takes to run a successful customer focused business as well as the talent to spot a commercial opportunity and the tenacity to push it forward.
Other skills include:
- Excellent leadership traits and the ability to build strong customer relationships
- A can-do positive attitude to get things done and confidence to act on own initiative
- The desire to achieve and exceed targets
- The capacity to troubleshoot business problems and create solutions while having an imaginative approach to everchanging market requirements
On offer is a salary of up to £50,000 + Bonus of up to 20%, Pension + 25 Days Holiday + Bank Holidays + Company Vehicle + Full Product Training.
Contact Natalie on 07879 886236 or 01223 237888 or