If you're a Test Engineer or Senior Technician, looking to find a varied role where you can have the best of both worlds - the 'engineeringy' data analysis and test plan side, mixed with hands on 'techy' mechanical assembly, maintenance and repair.
I may have exactly what you're looking for!
This company is working to battle air pollution, greenhouse gases, and food waste - by developing a range of zero-emission technologies powered by liquid nitrogen. They apply these technologies in refrigerated transport, built environment and commercial vehicles. The open-plan office has a real collaborative feel to it, with everyone working together to achieve a greener, cleaner world.
Part of the Test Operations team, you will be responsible for the development and validation of technology using in-house engine and system test facilities. Supporting a wide range of product development including the assembly of prototype hardware, conducting engine and system tests, maintenance of test facilities, troubleshooting and test data management.
Day to day activity will include:
- Running of engine dynos, scheduling and planning tests, and data management
- Root cause and failure analysis reporting
- Support system and test cell calibration, as well as instrumentation of hardware and wiring changes
- Assist in the physical build of prototype units,
- Occasional travel within the UK and overseas to support trails and pilots
What is required:
- Confident running engine tests, gathering and screening test data checking for integrity and conformity
- Engineering background in automotive, motorsport, clean energy or refrigeration
- Good hands on skills in mechanical system assembly, maintenance and repair
- NVQ or HNC in Automotive Engineering or other technical discipline
We're looking for self-motivated, proactive & professional technicians & engineers that are ready to be part of something incredible.
Back to Job Search
- Sector: Technical & Engineering Recruitment
- Contact: Kieran Evans
- Contact Email: email@example.com
- Expiry Date: 29 June 2022
- Job Ref: BBBH44777 KE_1653916148