The One Group are pleased to be working with a leading company who manufacture high performance engines in Northamptonshire who are seeking a Zeiss CMM Programmer (Metrologist) to join their quality team on a permanent basis.
The company manufacture high value components for some of the most lucrative names in the industry which shows why their staff are second to none, with that in mind they are seeking a likeminded individual to join the team as a Metrologist.
They day to day duties include:
- Prove out CMM programmes using Zeiss Calypso
- Carry out first off inspections of engine components
- Carry out FAIR and ISIR reports
- Utilise hands on inspection techniques using various tools, including Mahr surface finish and form-tracing equipment to micrometers and attribute gauges
What we are looking for:
- 3 - 8 years working in a metrology position with CMM programming experience using Zeiss Calypso software
- Strong understanding of GD&T
- Conversant with reading engineering and manufacturing drawings
- Awareness of Aerospace quality standards
This is an exciting opportunity to join a leading company who are at the forefront in manufacturing of high-performance engines and components working with some high end customers developing products.
If the role sounds of interest click to apply and Kieran Evans will be in contact to discuss the finer details.