Calling all immediately available administrators based near Alconbury, Huntingdon!
We are looking for a confident Administrator to join a world leading fresh food business on a temporary-permanent basis to support and co-ordinate the commercial team and manage the day-to-day administrative functions.
This role will be working from the Alconbury office, Monday-Friday, 8:00am-5:00pm with a 1-hour lunch break, and is looking to pay between £10.00ph-£11.90ph.
In this role you will be responsible for managing key operational functions supporting the commercial team to ultimately meet and exceed customer expectations. You will be expected to support and contribute with the delivery of customer and key departmental KPI's whilst actioning all administrative functions across the Commercial team. You will also oversee the day-to-day management of key Food Services Accounts.
Daily tasks will include:
- Presentation & meeting preparation
- Maintaining trackers and online systems (both internally & externally)
- Managing and distributing weekly scansheets and other commercial documents
- Updating the weekly sales tracker
- Preparing numbers for the weekly sales report
- Updating weekly & monthly KPI's both internally & externally
- Ensuring forecasts, new lines & line changes are all actioned correctly
- Assisting with new line set-ups
- Ensuring any new lines or line re-starts are communicated through the business
The ideal candidate must be Advanced in Microsoft Excel, with the ability to perform VLOOKUPs, Pivot Tables & Formulas and it is advantageous to have experience working within the retail and food manufacturing industry. Good understanding, interpersonal skills and the ability to build relationships at all levels are key skills that are essential for this position. Excellent problem-solving skills to overcome industry challenges is also essential, along with excellent written and verbal communication skills, including the ability to effectively communicate with both internal and external customers.
If this sounds like a role that would be a perfect fit for you, then click to apply!
For any further questions please e-mail Sian at
Due to the current climate, our application process is extremely busy - if you have not had a response in 14 days, please assume your application has been unsuccessful at this time.