Commercial E-Commerce Manager
£45k (£65k OTE)
Is E-commerce a sector that you just admire? Do you possess excellent commercial acumen and strong functional knowledge of trading an online retail business?
We may have something for you…
Our client is searching for a Commercial E-Commerce Manager to run all the e-commerce aspects of the business; from developing and running profits and loss' to increasing online sales.
The business is fast growing, with new premises in the heart of Cambridgeshire, enabling you to have more opportunities as the business continues to flourish.
As a Commercial E-Commerce Manager, your duties will include:
- Plan, develop and execute digital marketing campaigns that drive online sales growth through maximizing traffic, conversions and ROI.
- Manage the existing 2-man Direct E-Commerce team
- Closely working with affiliated teams (operations, brand, warehouse) to keep business aligned behind website KPI's
- Developing SEO/PPC Strategy/Marketing Plans in collaboration with external agencies and internal stakeholders
- Working closely with buying/operations team to develop online trading plans for each website/sales channel
The Ideal Candidate will have:
- Demonstrable experience of developing digital sales and marketing strategies. and delivering e-commerce revenue growth in a B2C environment.
- Strong project management and organisational skills with excellent attention to detail.
- Ability to work to deadlines and prioritise workload effectively.
With offices in Cambridge, Northampton and Peterborough - The ONE Group's recruitment specialists offer unparalleled recruitment expertise across seven specialist divisions; Accountancy & Finance, Executive Search, HR, IT, Marketing, Office Support and Technical.
Whether you are looking to advertise a job, or take the next step in your career, we offer an ever-growing employment network, which currently exceeds 50,000 people in the East of England and The Midlands.
We pride ourselves in adding value to any recruitment experience, with the foundation of our success coming from customer service, expert knowledge of the local marketplace and our understanding of the significant value people can add to the workplace.
This isn't just recruitment, it's: Recruitment as it should be.