Content Marketing Manager
Giving something back and helping those that need it most feels good in any area of life, so why not do it every day as a job? We are delighted to be working with a leading healthcare company that specialise in the manufacturing of assistive care equipment. They are looking for a Content Marketing Manager that will help deliver innovative and engaging content and will have their users at the heart of everything they produce.
As Content Marketing Manager, you will deliver insight-driven, multi-channel, multi-buyer, through funnel content; that spans a range of formats such as digital guides, editorial, infographics, video, whitepapers etc. You will also ensure the content strategy supports the business in achieving its objectives and ultimately drives commercial return.
On overall of the role;
- Managing content campaigns and an editorial calendar
- Researching, writing, editing and proofreading a range of creative and technical content, including articles, guides, infographics, videos, whitepapers, use cases and many more
- Ensuring all content is on-brand, consistent in terms of style, quality and tone of voice
- Develop clear graphic design briefs, ensuring consistent, high-quality visual work
- Collaborating with sales, marketing and our in-house occupational therapists
- Working closely with the Digital Marketing Executive and Head of Marketing to effectively deploy content
Experience we're looking for;
- Minimum 3-5 years content marketing experience
- Understanding of how to deliver professional and engaging content in a range of formats
- Experience of creating content in a technical environment
Why you should be interested;
- Free lunches!!!
- Training & development (see below)
- Competitive salary
- Private medical healthcare cover
If you like what you've just read the above and feel you meet the requirements then great, get in touch. If, however you feel you love the sound of the opportunity but may not quite have enough experience then please still get in touch. This company want ambitious people to come and work in this brand new marketing team. They are keen to talk to 'exec' level candidate that want the chance to step up and show what they can do. Training and development is at the heart of everything this business does. You will have scope to embark on internal and external courses that will help you grow as a person both personally and professionally.