Construction and Agriculture
£35,000 - £40,000
Having just placed one Contracts Manager I am now working with a different client who operates within the construction and agricultural field to secure them a new experienced Contract Manager to join their growing team.
Great role where you will be busy, challenged and rewarded within a supportive and professional environment.
My client is growing and have very exciting times ahead for the right person, they are quickly becoming a market leader and due to expansion they need you, an experienced Contract Manager to join the team.
Your day will be busy and full of client projects and contracts to ensure they are overseen from start to completion and any snagging afterwards.
A typical day will look like this:
- Communicating with all your clients to understand their project and vision to ensure you can deliver
- Ensuring contracts and sub contracts are booked to the job
- Running through quotes
- Handling all equipment bookings and hire if required for the job
- Supporting the Operations Manager
- Managing all ground force labour and admin teams
- Developing great working relationships with all clients and suppliers
- Providing regular updates
- Overcoming problems
- Setting timings for contracts
In short, you will handle everything on each contract taken on to ensure the job is completed within the agreed time scales, often you will set this but some clients work to a set deadline.
To be considered for this role I will be looking to see you are an experienced Contracts Manager from a construction or agricultural background ideally. We would love to see that you have developed accounts and sales previously and ran teams in your career.
I look forwards to speaking to you further about this great opportunity