Due to an internal move, our client in St Neots is looking to recruit an experienced Credit Controller to join their small team.
Reporting to the supervisor the role will suit someone with proven experience of credit control and duties will include
- Chasing outstanding debts by phone and email and recording activity
- Working closely with customers to resolve any issues and escalating is appropriate
- Producing aged debt reports and associated reports
- Monitoring failed direct debits and addressing
- Putting in place payment plans as appropriate
- Monitoring credit control inbox
- Reporting any problematic accounts to supervisor
- Ad hoc duties
The successful candidate will have proven experience of credit control and be used to working in a small team.
Strong communication skills are essential as is a good understanding of Excel and accounting systems (training will be given).
This is a site-based role and the offices are within walking distance of plenty of facilities.
If you are looking for the opportunity to join a business that is consistently growing then send your CV for immediate consideration.