The One Group are working exclusively with a brilliant business within the healthcare sector who have relocated to the Northampton area due to growth and investment, they have big plans with a shiny new office and a senior management team that are keen to make strides in the market this is a great time for an experienced customer service advisor to join a great team.
They are currently looking for two new people that can be at the centre of providing excellent customer service, you will be provided training and development, an opportunity to be in a varied role where you can make it your own!
What your day will look like?
- Answering customer queries via phone and email.
- Collation of certificates for accredited learning for healthcare sector.
- Working closely with the accounts, sales and marketing team to ensure a smooth customer journey.
- Possibility of event attendance when required (optional).
- General administration on the inhouse system (SAGE).
To be considered for this role you must have customer service experience, enjoy working in a small team, have system experience any system experience is beneficial, be computer literate, and have a warming professional personality.
Hours: 35 hours per week - 9 - 5pm Monday - Friday
Benefits: 1 day WFH after initial training, dental plan, private healthcare, 25 days holiday + bank holidays, pension (5%).
If this role sounds right for you, please click apply and we will be in touch to discuss further.