We're looking for an outgoing, upbeat Customer Service Coordinator for our client, a well know household brand.
You'll learn their products inside and out, and work as part of a team to deliver an unforgettable experience to their customers via phone and email.
Delivering a joyful experience, via phone and email is their top priority.
Hiring friendly, customer-focused team members is critical to their company's success so your skills in making this happen will be highly valued.
You will be joining a fun, experienced, and welcoming team, who are passionate about offering only the best service.
The team are always happy to answer the phone, and love to build relationships with customers. This is the environment you'll be joining.
This role requires a strong attention to detail, love of efficiency, and exceptional communication skills.
Still wondering if you should apply?
Here's what you'll need in a nutshell…
- You have no problem with your phone presence to provide exceptional customer service at all times, converting queries into sales. (No cold calling required)
- You have strong attention to detail and time management, you'll have no problem keeping on top of a high volume of customer calls maintaining a positive and professional manner.
- You have experience using Microsoft Office and basic computer literacy, you'll have no trouble emailing answers to queries or efficiently navigating our computer programs.
- You'll bring enthusiasm and a sense of humour.
- You want to join a company where the culture is built on playfulness and joy, whatever the circumstances.
- Perhaps you have customer care or retail experience and as a result have proven experience in persevering with customer complaints, using appropriate grammar and tone to provide information to customers and resolve problems.
If this is you, apply today and take the opportunity to join a great team and company.