Doctors and Nurses need help now more than ever! We are proud to be working with a company that produces innovative products that can save lives and also assist first responders in the speed of their urgent care. This is an opportunity to be part of a team that really feel value in the service they offer.
You will be joining this company as a Customer Service Coordinator always providing efficient and professional service. Based just outside of Huntingdon you will work closely with the sales team to provide solutions to customer queries and aid the order process. This is a fast-paced role so requires someone with experience in a similar position with a strong attention to detail. Full systems training is provided, and you will be part of a supportive and collaborative team.
- Order and returns processing
- Responding to Customer enquiries, telephone and e-mail
- Maintaining Customer records (CRM)
- Processing of quotations, reports, and other task requests from reps
- Tracking deliveries and collections
- Commitment Agreements/Contracts
- Data reporting and analysis - third party analysis
- Customer spreadsheet completion
- Support to Territory Managers
- Salary - c.£23,000 per annum
- Quarterly KPI Bonus - (Up to £6,000 annually)
- Pension contribution - 5%
- Life Assurance
- Bupa Healthcare
If you come from a customer service background with at least 3 years' experience, are proactive and adaptable then do not hesitate to apply.
Please call Sam at The ONE Group on 01223 237888 for more information.