Time are changing and with that change comes opportunity.. and this one..is a good one!
An opportunity working for one of the most reputable global life science businesses in Cambridge as a Customer Success Manager. Their mission is to help their customers achieve success in the highest form. It's at the very centre of what they do.
This role is dedicated to creating an exceptional customer experience and identifying opportunities to improve the customer journey to better serve their customers. You will use data, customer journey mapping tools and analytics to understand how customers are served and make recommendations on how to improve the end-to-end customer experience.
You will be an excellent communicator dealing with internal and external stakeholders. Change is constant in this business so you will need to be adaptable and be happy to move at a fast pace. Having a customer centric obsession is key and a desire to affect change on behalf of the customer. A strong ability to influence senior stakeholders, strong project management and analytical skills, as well as a track record of managing others to deliver projects in complex environments is also essential.
A bit about you:
- You will have experience working on digital and e-commerce platforms
- A passion for life sciences would be advantageous
- Strong understanding of customer experience technology
- Strong analytical skills, excellent attention to detail and good business acumen
- Experience of driving a dedicated customer-centric culture in an operational environment
- A proven ability to analyse information from a range of sources to guide decision making and solve complex problems
- Experience in facilitating customer experience improvements through the use of journey maps, data, co creation in both incubator and production platform environments
To find out more about this opportunity, please send your CV in Word format