The One Group are pleased to be working with an Automotive Testing business in Bedfordshire who hold an excellent reputation within the sector and are seeking a Emissions Test Engineer to join their team on a permanent basis working a day shift.
The company are going through a period of growth and have recently been rebranded and with that in mind they are looking at growing their dynamic engineering team with the Propulsion Vehicle Testing centre.
Reporting into the Principal Engineer you will be responsible for all aspects of emissions and fuel consumption testing within their state-of-the-art testing facilities testing heavy vehicles using PEMS equipment.
The day-to-day duties include:
- Working with customers on vehicle emissions testing projects
- Perform a range of tests on the companies tracks, public roads and chassis dynos
- Work closely with other engineers to devise tests and timing plans
- Ensure Propulsion Vehicle technicians are aware of they are doing to perform testing
- Collate test results and validate for approval
What we are looking for:
- Experience with chassis dyno emissions and fuel economy testing
- Experience in Propulsion Vehicle Testing
- Automotive Engineering Degree
- AVL Concerto, AVL iGem or AVL Puma knowledge
- Understanding of emissions regulations
This role is an exciting opportunity to join a company who are at the forefront of testing and development work within the Automotive sector working a straight day shift Monday-Friday.
On offer is a competitive salary along with a comprehensive benefits package.
If the role sounds of interest, then click to apply and Kieran Evans will be in contact to discuss the finer details.