The One Group are pleased to be working with an Automotive Testing business in Bedfordshire who hold an excellent reputation within the sector and are seeking an Emissions Test Technician to join them on a permanent basis working on a rotating shift pattern of 2pm - 10pm & 6am - 2pm.
Salary Range - £30,000 - £40,000 Per Year.
The day-to-day duties include:
- Conduct chassis dynamometer emissions tests on combustion, hybrid and electric vehicles.
- Perform pre-test vehicle inspections to ensure they meet test requirements
- Set up test equipment, including instrumentation and data acquisition systems
- Monitor test procedures to ensure accurate and reliable data collection
- Analyse emissions test results using specialized software tools
- Identify any issues or anomalies during testing and troubleshoot accordingly
- Maintain accurate records of all tests performed
The Ideal Candidate:
- Prior experience as an Emissions Test Technician or similar role is highly desirable.
- Knowledge of combustion, hybrid and electric vehicle technology.
- Familiarity with chassis dynamometer systems, instrumentation, and data acquisition tools.
- A keen eye for detail and good analytical skills to interpret test results accurately.
- A passion for environmental sustainability and reducing vehicle emissions
- An enthusiastic team player with excellent communication skills.
- Flexibility to work in a fast-paced and dynamic testing environment.
If this role sounds of interest, please click to apply or alternatively email your CV and James Harris will be in touch to discuss the finer details.