Are you an Employee Relations Specialist who loves working in a busy and dynamic environment where you will be able to develop your HR skills and experience?
Our client (well known in their field) is looking for a proven ER Specialist that has the knowledge and ability to succeed in a changing and fast-moving environment to join the team. This is a full time permanent role with a blend of home and office based (Watford). This is a great opportunity for you to play a key role within a team of experienced HR professionals who are passionate about delivering a high-quality HR service.
- Delivering an efficient Employee Relations Advisory service through excellent standards of customer service
- Advising managers in relation to policy, HR best practice and legislation and managing a portfolio of around 30 cases at any one time
- Partnering with managers through coaching and mentoring
- Responding to employee queries and concerns i
- Supporting the senior management team in the preparation of case documentation and employment tribunal reports and case files.
- Contributing towards and delivering managerial ER workshops
- Ensuring that HR correspondence is completed in accordance with department SLAs and suits customer and business requirements.
You will need the following experience:-
- Currently operating as an ER Advisor or have proven generalist HR experience.
- Able to demonstrate credible ER knowledge covering all elements of the employee life cycle.
- Ideally CIPD Qualified or currently studying
- Understanding of Employment Law legislation
- Strong customer service skills
- Able to build effective working relationships with managers.
In return they offer an excellent benefits package.