The employment market in the UK is the most competitive it's ever been. Salaries are through the roof, counteroffers are happening more than ever and it seems like everyone is open to considering new job options in a bid to take the next great leap in their career.
So how does an organisation remain at the forefront of the minds of exceptional candidates when trying to attract new talent to their teams? Well, at this award-winning Cambridge employer, their investment in an Employer Brand Manager seeks to tackle that exact problem.
This newly created and very unique recruitment and marketing hybrid opportunity is for an Employer Brand Manager whose expertise will sit perfectly between both the Marketing and People teams. The purpose of this investment in a very niche space is to carve out and build an employer branding strategy to truly set this organisation apart from their competitors and help them meet their ambitious recruiting goals.
Some of the things you'll be involved in include:
- Talent Identification and Attraction: Who are the candidates that need to be reached, what is the outreach strategy and how are the organisations USPs communicated?
- Writing: Adverts, blogs, social media content - and the rest! This will fall with you.
- Social Media: Create consistent messaging across recruitment focused social media channels and careers sites in order to build employer brand awareness within relevant candidate pools.
- Communications: Help to define the organisation's Employer Value Proposition (EVP) in order to effectively communicate to target candidate pools, creating innovative ways to promote the company to potential new hires.
- Events: Face to face events are not a thing of the past and it'll be your responsibility to organise and coordinate targeted recruitment events to put the company's name out into the employment market.
As the perfect marketing/recruitment unicorn we're hoping for, you're likely to have:
- Recruitment or marketing experience - where you have been responsible for leading and executing the employer brand
- Digital marketing experience of managing and running social media campaigns
- Exceptional attention to detail
- Creativity and excellent copywriting skills
In short, if you're a recruiter with a bit of creative flair who is looking for the opportunity to take on a new challenge - or if you're a Marketeer who has a particular love for people and recruitment - then we'd love to hear from you.
To find out more, apply now or call Lucy Atkin on 01223237888 for an informal discussion.