ERP Support Analyst
St Ives (Cambridgeshire)
We are currently working with a global organisation in their search for a new ERP Support Analyst to join their team! Working for the number one in their field, you will be providing internal ERP Support to both UK and EMEA based employees, building on your previous technical Support experience, to ensure the timely response to all IT Issues!
Many employees have been with the organisation for a number of years, and internal progression is something they pride themselves on and is actually the reason for this role being vacant, due to someone moving up internally!
Please note this is not an entry level position. Overseas candidates, or those on a visa will sadly not be considered for this role.
- Provide 1st and 2nd line ERP Support to internal users
- ERP support / monitoring
- Resolve application problems
- Administer system access requests
- Monitor and report on the system
- Previous experience providing Application and/ or ERP Support
- Has a strong technical mindset
- Confident communicating with employees at a variety of levels within the business
- Can convey technical issues in a non-technical way
- Able to work in the St Ives (Cambridgeshire) office 5 days per week
- The full right to work in the UK without any restrictions
For more information and a full job description please contact Andy Clarke at The One Group!