You will be passionate about bringing a product to life in front of decision-makers at all levels through lively demonstrations. Addressing a client's needs and offering solutions will be second nature to you.
Sales will be your passion and you will be as happy managing existing accounts as you are pursuing new business opportunities.
If this sounds like you and you live in the Surrey area with experience working in a field sales role selling a technical product to end users, then I want to hear from you.
What's in it for you:
- A salary of up to £37k plus an attractive commission scheme
- Commercial vehicle for business and private use
- 25 days' + bank holidays
- 6% pension contribution
- Extensive employee benefits scheme including death in service
- Ongoing training & support
This opportunity is with a forward-thinking and industry leading company at the forefront of providing equipment for maintaining greenspaces in an efficient and environmentally friendly manner.
Founded more than 50 years ago they pride themselves on offering an exceptionally high standard of pre-sale and after sales back up.
- Field based selling a range of award-winning landscaping equipment to end user customers within the golf club, sports and amenity sectors
- Nurturing an already established account base while spotting new business opportunities.
- Providing hands-on product demonstrations to clients including groundsman, golf clubs, sports clubs and grounds maintenance sectors including landscape contractors and local authorities.
What we need from you:
- A driving licence to support use of a trailer is required (category BE).
- A proven track record in sales & negotiation, including business to business sales experience
- Experience in a target-based sales role, utilising both face to face and remote communication to support sales prospects and customer service.
- Working knowledge of a CRM system to maintain and manage customer accounts.
- A 'can do' / highly motivated attitude
- Strong presentation & communication skills
- Experience selling machinery / plant or commercial vehicles to end users.
For a confidential discussion contact Natalie Matthews on 01223 237888 or 07879 886236 or
Back to job search
- Senior Pricing Manager
Job location: Northamptonshire Job salary: ££60000.00 - £70000.00 per annum
Senior Manager Pricing & Margin Optimisatio...
- Supply Chain Administrator
Job location: Cambridgeshire Job salary: ££19500 - £20500 per annum
We are looking for a pro-active and organised i...
- HR Advisor 6 month FTC
Job location: Cambridgeshire Job salary: £Negotiable
HR ADVISOR - 6 MONTH FTC I am partnering with a...
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's