Long gone are the days of Accountants being viewed as number-crunchers sat in the corner of a room not talking to anyone - and no one knows this more than the business that we're currently partnering with who are on the hunt for a Qualified Accountant (ACA, ACCA or CIMA) to join them as a Finance Manager.
With a real hybrid of both financial and management reporting, the role will involve providing timely accounts, reports, KPI's and performance information (along with other financial and non-financial data) to ensure that department managers have adequate and appropriate information to enable them to control and manage their areas.
Leaving the old school stereotypes behind, you'll be a confident communicator who thrives in a dynamic and forward-thinking organisation, with the ability to effectively build stakeholder relationships across the business. This - teamed with your analytical approach and strong technical accounting skills - will make you the ideal candidate to take on a broad range of business-critical accounting tasks, whilst managing the Assistant Accountant, and working closely with both the Financial Controller and Financial Accountant.
At a glance, this role will involve:
- Preparing a quality monthly consolidated management accounts commentary, weekly KPIs, performance information, and other non-financial data.
- Preparing monthly balance sheet and cash flow reports, and balance sheet reconciliations on a monthly basis.
- Managing the debtor process including reporting debtors, ensuring accurate, controlled but simplified accounting is in place.
- Preparing and managing all the organisation's US Taxes and other statutory returns, as well as creating corporation tax packs and liaising with tax advisors to ensure the timely submission of returns and payments.
- Playing a key role in audit and year end statutory accounts.
In return for your experience, the organisation is offering a generous salary of up to £50,000, as well as a benefits package including a 20% staff discount, as well as BUPA private medical and a life assurance scheme.
For more information on the role or to see a full job description, please apply today or contact Ayrton Fontaine at The ONE Group.