This business based on the outskirts of St Ives is going from strength to strength and following a restructure they are now recruiting for someone to join them in a varied Finance Manager role.
Reporting to the Head of Finance, the duties will include
- Overseeing the transactional accounting function within the UK team
- Month-end close
- Monthly reporting
- Bank reconciliations including multicurrency
- Covering for purchase and sales ledger in busy periods
- Cashflow forecasting
- Reviewing payment schedules and setting up supplier payments
- VAT returns
- Nominal ledger reconciliations for month end and year end
- Assisting with the production of monthly accounts
- Ad hoc project work
This role will be integral to the smooth-running of the finance team and the successful candidate will ideally be AAT qualified and have previous experience in a similar role. Experience of mentoring a team would be beneficial although not essential.
Strong Excel skills are essential as is proven experience working with finance systems.
This is a great opportunity for someone to join a business that is ever-evolving and interviews will be taking place imminently so send your CV for immediate consideration.