Our client is a respected business near March and this Finance Manager role will be integral in the growth and development of the finance function.
Reporting to the Finance Director, you will oversee a team of two and duties will include
- Producing monthly management accounts for two companies
- Variance and P&L analysis and reporting
- Accruals and prepayments
- CapEx and fixed asset register management
- Balance sheet reconciliations and journals
- Setting up formal accounting procedures to include month end reporting timetable.
- Year end financial statement production
- Weekly flash reporting for FD review
- Cashflow forecasting and analysis
- Cost centre review and reporting to stakeholders
- Preparation and submission of VAT returns and ledger month end close
This role will suit someone who likes a varied role and being busy and where possible enjoys ensuring that things are done correctly from the outset.
Experience of managing a small team would be preferred and strong working knowledge of Excel is also key to the success of this role.
Ideally AAT qualified or equivalent, this is a fully site-based role in an easily accessible Fen location and a start as soon as possible is preferred but not essential.
This is a great role for someone who wants to make an impact in a business that is long-established but also embracing the future.
Send your CV for immediate consideration.