The Finance & Accountancy Division at The One Group is currently recruiting for an interim Financial Analyst on the behalf of a Global Business based in Daventry. As the Financial Analyst, you will be responsible for the preparation of financial analysis and reports and supporting the annual budget process, expenses forecasts and statistical reporting.
As the Financial Analyst, you be will be responsible for:
- Working closely with department managements to prepare complex financial analyses and reports
- Annual budgeting and forecasting
- Expenses and staffing forecasting
- Preparing statistical reporting
- Reviewing and reporting on financial performance, variance explanations ad costing analysis
- Supporting with month end closure
- Other duties my FP&A Manager
The successful Financial Analyst, you must have the following skills and attributes:
- Minimum of 3 years of experience in a financial analysis role
- Competent on Excel - advanced formulas, vlook-ups, pivot tables, maniplucating data
- Team player
- A proactive and reactive approach to your work load
- Attention to detail and accuracy skills
This is an interim position to start as soon as possible. My client offers a hybrid working, 2 days on site and 3 days from home.
If you are interested, please apply as soon as possible or contact Dhruti Patel at The One Group to discuss the role further.