This role represents an exceptional opportunity for an experienced individual to join a business that is a leader in its field.
Based in Milton Keynes, the successful candidate will be responsible for overseeing the financial operation for the business unit and will work closely with the site MD and the Group Controller, ultimately reporting to head office in Europe.
The role requires someone who have proven experience working in a Financial Controller position and also enjoys partnering with the wider business and adding value by building relationships.
The role will be varied and fulfilling and duties will include
- Producing monthly management accounts for the business in a timely manner and presenting to senior management team
- Preparing and updating monthly budgets and forecasts
- Fixed asset review and management
- Balance sheet reconciliations
- Monthly financial analysis and review, working closely with heads of department explaining any variance and working to address any issues
- Accruals and prepayments
- Revenue and gross margin review
- Working closely with shared service centre to ensure deadlines are met and reviewing results on a regular basis
This role will suit someone who is ideally post-qualified, but someone who is qualified by experience but has the right experience will also be considered.
Essential skills that will contribute to the success of this role are excellent communication skills, the ability to work to deadlines and an affinity with communicating outside of the finance 'bubble'.
Experience working with more complex business with multiple product lines would be an advantage, but essential is the desire to become the go-to person for the Milton Keynes office on all matters financial and commercial.
This role offers hybrid working, a competitive salary and the opportunity for someone to create their own niche in a recently created role and interviews will be taking place imminently.
Send your CV for immediate consideration.