£40,000 - £50,000 (33 days holiday per annum + 8 days of public holidays + Annual bonus scheme + more)
A well respected and prestigious organisation in Cambridge is looking for a Front-End Developer to join their team.
You will be working on creating interactive user experiences from data led research; essentially dashboards that enable users and researchers to manipulate and view data. This role will encompass development and design capability.
- Write clean and maintainable code, keeping to agile methodologies
- Created automated tests for vital parts of the user interface
- Be involved in cross platform development, considering load times, intuitive design, accessibility etc
- Design visual elements for both websites and paper style reports and brochures
- Use UX research from heat maps, surveys and similar to back design decisions
- Collaborate with wider development and design teams to ensure an all-round visual standard and branding
- Provide user interface mock-ups
- Demonstrable knowledge of front-end Applications and user interfaces
- High standard of experience with HTML5, CSS3, ideally with SASS/LESS
- Demonstrable knowledge of Adobe Photoshop for mock ups and creative discussions and collaborations
It would be advantageous if you have:
- Experience with GIT and build tools, such as Grunt, Webpack, NPM, Gup
- Experience with testing code with tools such as Mocha, Karma, Selenium or similar
- Familiarity with RESTful API
- Familiarity with Docker
- Willingness to learn about Mobile App development, both iOS and Android
If you're interested, please apply with an updated CV and I'll be in touch to discuss next steps if suitable.