The ONE Group are delighted to be partnering with a well-respected and established organisation, who have recently gone through a positive restructure in their finance department. Due to maternity leave, they are looking to recruit an Assistant Management Accountant on a fixed term contract that will be between 9 to 12 months.
You will need to be comfortable in supporting with the production of the management accounts and will need to be at least a Part Qualified Accountant. You'll be working in a tight knit Finance team in a varied and engaging role.
Your day to day duties will include:
- Taking ownership of department P&L's
- Supporting with monthly management accounts, accruals, prepayments and journals.
- Stock reconciliations
- Balance sheet reconciliations (including query resolution)
- Being a key business partner to a number of senior stakeholders
- Maintaining the fixed asset register
- Assist with annual budgeting
The salary is paying up to £33,000 per annum depending on experience, you will also have the option of working from home 2 days a week.
Interviews for the role will be taking place immediately,
If you'd like more info, would like to discuss your suitability for the role or are keen to see a full spec before applying, please contact Megan Lemmon at The ONE Group on . Alternatively, if this sounds like a role you'd be keen to explore further, please apply now