Are you an English & German speaking Customer Service professional looking to join a company who has been a leader in its industry for over 65 years?
A brand-new opportunity has arisen to join a growing team in this leading global manufacturer based in St Neots. We are looking for people who are customer focused and passionate about what they do - someone who enjoys collaborating and who can welcome a new challenge and appreciate change.
In this position, it is essential to have German speaking language skills, and the ideal candidate must be fluent in English also.
This role needs an experienced Customer Service Advisor to join this thriving team on a permanent basis. The hours are Monday-Friday, 9:00am-5:00pm and this position will look to pay up to £25,000 DOE. This position will be office based.
Key aspects of this role will include:
- Answering incoming customer calls, ensuring high call quality at all times
- Handling requests from Sales colleagues
- Handling requests for orders, returns, disputes and general enquiries
- Processing sales orders within 24hrs of receipt
- Ensuring all complaints and credit returns are actions in a professional and timely manner
- Consistently following up on cases and providing proactive customer updates
- 25 days + bank holidays
- 5% Pension
- Death in Service - 4 x salary
- Childcare vouchers
- Eye care vouchers
The ideal candidate will have excellent communication skills with the ability to communicate across all levels. We are ideally looking for an individual who has 2-3 years of experience in an office-based Customer Service position who is flexible with fantastic attention to detail. French and English speaking skills are essential in this position and of course, a passion for Customer Service is a must!
If this sounds like a role that would be a perfect fit for you, then click to apply! For any further questions please e-mail Karl at