The One Group are working with an engineering company who supply connectivity and customised solutions across the transportation, energy and machinery industries to name a few are seeking a Global Process Manager to join their team on a permanent basis.
The client work across a number of sectors in providing them with innovative solutions and due to an increased order book are seeking a Global Process Manager working in both the UK and overseas in to overlook strategic topics including continuous improvement, lean management, strategies, and processes.
The role will be joining a Managerial team reporting to the Head of Global Process Management in Germany to look over operations strategy process and support my clients 2030 organisational plan.
The day to day to duties include:
- Develop the global process management system as well as sustain and implement HARlis success factors
- Technical leadership of local process managers
- Develop, coordinate, and introduce HARlis standards, methods and training
- Plan and implement workshops focusing on continuous improvement for the business
What we are looking for:
- Six Sigma certification
- Engineering degree across mechanical, electrical, or industrial
- 3-5 years' experience in lean management
- Strong communicator who possesses good MS Office skills
This role would be working Monday-Thursday 08:30am-5:30pm from the Northampton manufacturing facility, however there will be travels abroad, approximately 1 week out of 8. This role is a permanent position and will offer hybrid working for the right candidate.
On offer is a competitive salary along with a comprehensive benefits package to join them.
If the role sounds of interest, then click to apply and Kieran Evans will be in contact to discuss the finer details.