Graduate/ Junior - Software Development Engineer in Test (Python)
Cambridge - Flexible hybrid working
Up to £40,000 (Depending on experience)
Our client's goal is to create an environmentally friendly future that's easily accessible, directly from the comfort of your household. They are on the search for a Graduate/ Junior Software Development Engineer in Test, more specifically in Python, to join their expanding testing team. The ideal candidate will have experience / understands writing software and is eager to get fully immersed in the world of testing.
- Python test infrastructure, in a unified test environment
- Analysing functional specifications, defining and coding of automated tests
- Execution of release test plans in product release processes
- Ensuring appropriate test coverage for a product (or feature) and utilising automation where possible!
- 25 Days annual leave
- 5% Company pension
- Private Medical insurance
- Regular social and wellbeing events
- And much more!
If you like the sound of this role, then please submit your CV now!