The One Group are currently working with a leading Automotive manufacturer in the Northamptonshire area and are currently seeking a Health, Safety and Environmental Coordinator to join them on a permanent basis.
The company supply like the likes of windshields and windscreens to Automotive OEM's and have an opportunity HSE Coordinator to join there Health and Safety departments working across the site on a range of activities ranging from Audits, Risk Assessments and Documentation Reviews.
The day to day responsibilities of the HSE Coordinator include:
- Assist and support the IMS with all QHSE functions
- Work across the site and carry out safety inspection, audits and risk assessments
- Drive forward Quality assurance to ISO9001 standards
- Support Quality, Safety and environmental procedures aligned with company policies
Skills required for the HSE Coordinator include:
- Experienced in working within an ISO14001 and ISO45001 standards
- Fast paced production mindset
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Office application, Excel in particular
- Strong problem solving skills
This is a brand-new role within the company and would suit a forward thinking individual who can determine the root cause of a problem. The role would be working Monday-Friday 8-4 and would suit a junior Health and Safety professional looking to develop their career. On offer is a salary of £30,000.00 with training opportunities provided.