Our client is a well known household brand who are a leader in their market, with a brilliant reputation of having happy employees with a large portion of employees having been in the business for 10+ years and at the centre of all this is their amazing HR team who strive to make this a great place to work for everyone.
You will have the support from a brilliant HR team who are welcoming and keen to make everyone feel apart of their goals and aspirations as a business.
Your day will be diverse and you will be the go to person for employees:
The main duties of the HR Administrator are listed below,
- Absence management inputting of this information onto the in house HR system.
- Reporting of HR metrics, headcount, and sickness.
- Undertake payroll duties and administration.
- Management of day to day HR duties.
- Processing of new starters and leavers.
- Assisting with any HR duties where needed.
The ideal person for this role will have a background in administration and you will be keen to gain HR experience, our client is also open to anyone that has HR experience.
This role is a 10 month FTC initially but due to the size of the business and ongoing growth there might be opportunities to become permanent for the right person.
Hours are office hours flexible and this is a fully office based role.
If this role sounds right for you please apply or if you have any questions.