I am delighted to be working with an ambitious charity who provide support and guidance to young adults on a variety of aspects, including mental health, housing and financial issues.
They are looking for a strong HR Administrator to manage the departments administrative duties, on a maternity cover basis.
- Pay: £23,000 - £27,000
- Hours: Monday-Friday 9:00am-4:30pm
- Duration: 12 months, with possible extension
- Location: Predominately based in Ely, but happy to commute to the other sites (Cambridge, Huntingdon and Peterborough)
Responsibilities: As the HR Administrator, you will play a crucial role in the smooth operation of the charity's HR and Recruitment administrative function. Your responsibilities will include:
- Act as the first point of contact for all HR and Recruitment related queries
- Maintain employee files and HR databases
- Prepare employee documentation, including new starter documentation and onboarding guides
- Carry out right to work and DBS checks
- Produce and advertise job opportunities
- Manage the HR inbox, escalating queries when needed
- Support with internal L&D, booking venues, coordinating teams, booking lunches
If you're looking to work for an exceptional organisation, have strong administrative skills and can juggles various tasks, you should apply today!
For further information, please contact Danielle at The ONE Group.