This innovative and rapidly growing tech start up is recruiting for a HR Advisor to join this constantly evolving Cambridge based business. This role offers remote working with occasional travel to the office.
Reporting into the Director of HR, you will be supporting the business in all it's people related activities. Initially this role will have quite a heavy focus on HR administrative support, however there will be scope for this role to grow and evolve within the business. A truly exciting time to be joining this company which is really going places!
The main focus of this role is to provide a full HR service to the team and wider business. This will include developing and helping to deliver the HR strategy across the company.
- Providing advice and guidance on employee relations (ER) issues
- Reviewing and communicating HR Strategies, policies and practices to meet the business needs with regard to appropriate legislation and best practice
- Note-taking during complex meetings
- To provide up to date UK Employment Law advice to line managers
- Monitor, review and revise all company procedures, along with the HR Director
- Preparation of monthly payroll input, working with Finance team and outsourced payroll provider
- Work closely with Technical Recruiter and Hiring Managers to ensure robust selection and recruitment process is followed using ATS system
- CIPD part qualified (level 3 minimum)
- Positive, proactive, self-motivated and the ability to work independently using your own initiative
- Experienced user of Google Drive, Microsoft Office, and HR database(s)
- Ability to work at speed whilst maintaining a high level of accuracy on a large volume of administrative tasks
- Employment Law knowledge and the ability to translate this into commercially astute HR Advice
- Experience of managing HR Projects
- Knowledge of employment record keeping processes and procedures and basic employment legislation including GDPR requirements
Please apply now to find out more, or call Lucy Atkin on 01223237888 for an informal discussion