Not many HR roles like this come about often, a newly made role with the opportunity to make it your own, an opportunity to work closely with a brilliant Head of HR who is keen to see someone that can take the reins in this position and showcase their HR skills.
This company has had amazing growth over the last few years and have ambitious plans to continue this within this is mind they need a solid people centric HR team that can ensure employees are looked after and managers feel supported along the way you will apart of a business that encourage growth and development.
This is an exciting position for an experienced HR professional who has experience of being within a generalist role and is looking for a role where they can develop and be apart of a growing business.
What your day will look like?
- Advice to senior management, supporting them to ensure they have a good understanding of HR policies and procedures.
- Working closely with senior management through any ER issues from end to end.
- Assisting with Pre employment checks, referencing and DBS checks where required.
- Working closely with the HR Manager on certain HR projects and strategic planning.
- Manage third supplier relationships including training and employee benefit providers.
- Payroll assistance where required, this includes overview and retrieval of data needed.
- Management of salary reviews and bonus schemes.
- Managing and assisting with the whole employee lifecycle.
- Support the HR team with any administration tasks, maintain data using the inhouse HR system and ensuring records are up to date.
A full job description is available up on application.
The ideal candidate will have experience with a busy generalist HR role, you will have experience in advisory duties or being apart of the process, have excellent administration experience and high attention to detail, enjoy working in a small team and closely with managers and hold a CIPD qualification.
Salary and benefits: up to £37,000 dependent on experience, health cash plan, employee assistance programme, on going training and opportunities for progression.
This role is an fully office based position.