This Scientific Software organisation has incredible funding, a culture like no other, and after doubling headcount over the past 12 months, they have zero plans to slow down.
Their next focus of growth is their People team and are looking for a People Advisor to join them for a 6 month period to provide MAT cover.
There is a requirement for you to be able to start immediately or within a couple of weeks.
Working in a People Coordinator role, you will bring:
- Experience in the full recruitment lifecycle
- A level 5 CIPD qualification, or relevant experience
- A background in managing HR Systems
- Passion for all things 'People', be friendly and approachable, and great at building relationships
So, what does the role entail?
- Managing all employee records and ensure all information is updated on the HRIS
- Managing all areas of HR administration
- Supporting the People Partner by working closely with managers to identify training and development needs, organising external training and 1:1s
- Providing general advice and guidance to people across the business
A people-first company, they are advocates of flexible working, a healthy work-life balance and have a real emphasis on promoting organically within the company. Based west Cambridge, they are offering a healthy salary package of up to £38,000 and phenomenal benefits!