I am delighted to partner with a rapidly growing organisation within Newmarket. Due to continued growth and an internal promotion, we are looking for a HR Advisor to support in all aspects of HR and play a key role within HR objectives across the business.
A true generalist role with no day being the same, some of the duties you'll undertake are:
- Providing comprehensive support and advice to internal stakeholders on best practices
- Managing ER casework, and attendance reviews and capability meetings
- Supporting managers with recruitment by preparing job descriptions and adverts
- Managing the internal communications - updating the business on exciting news, promotions, events, etc
- Assisting employees with their professional development and training
- Preparing employment contracts, employment checks, and payroll changes
- Supporting on a variety of key projects
- Updating the HR system with employee data
As part of a close-knit, collaborative team, you'll naturally pick up on additional responsibilities to support the wider business.
In addition to your HR Advisor experience, you will also be CIPD qualified (or working towards), be able to work on your own initiative, remain professional and confidential whilst maintaining a warm and friendly attitude.
So, what's in it for you?
- Contributory pension scheme
- Life assurance
- Share options
- Employee Assistance Program
- Free on-site parking
- Breakfast Club
- Social Events
- Personal development and training programs
If you're looking for your next chapter in a progressive company, apply today!